A London installation to retail premises of our frameless glass entrance door. The installation allows the original external timber double doors to be fully open when the premises are open, while still protecting the shop from the weather and creating a welcoming entrance to customers. The advantage of a frameless door with metal fittings, is we can achieve door widths that are bigger than conventional aluminium commercial shop doors that typically only go up to 1200mm wide.
- Large single door 1345mm x 2550mm
- 12mm toughened clear glass.
- Zero threshold allowing easy access and exit for the public.
- Features a long straight pull handle at 1200m long to add visual appeal to the door and with discreet back-to-back fixings on the glass.
- Seelf-closing floor spring hinge with aluminium top and bottom patch fittings.
- Door opens to the right viewed from the outside.