Payment plans to help spread the cost
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is a financial services company and provider of point of sale retail finance. Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Capital Corporation, and an affiliate of both Hitachi Ltd, a world leader for manufacturing and technology, and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc.
Finance Option 1:
|TOTAL LOAN AMOUNT||£11,250.00|
|REPAYMENTS x 108 MONTHS||£208.46|
|TOTAL CHARGE FOR CREDIT||£11.263.68|
|TOTAL AMOUNT REPAYABLE (INC. DEPOSIT)||£26,263.68|
|REPRESENTATIVE APR VARIABLE||14.9%|
|*If you repay the loan amount before 12 months after installation of the goods and services then no interest will be payable. If you do not repay the loan amount within the 12 months after installation of your goods and services then interest will be payable backdated to the date of installation of your goods and services as per the terms of your loan agreement.|
Finance option 2:
|TOTAL LOAN AMOUNT||£11,250.00|
|REPAYMENTS x 60 MONTHS||£236.16|
|TOTAL CHARGE FOR CREDIT||£2919.60|
|TOTAL AMOUNT REPAYABLE (INC. DEPOSIT)||£17,919.60|
|REPRESENTATIVE APR VARIABLE||9.9%|
Minimum Lending Criteria
- You are a minimum of 18 years old.
- All loans are subject to status.
- You have been a permanent UK resident for at least 12 months and will continue to be for the duration of your loan.
- You are employed or self-employed, working a minimum of 16 hours per week on a permanent contract (acceptable employment/income types include, student Doctors or Nurses, a retired person, in receipt of disability allowance, but Hitachi will require proof of the level received, a house person can apply if they live with a spouse/partner who can provide employment detail.
- You must be the homeowner and be living in the property where the installation will be.
- You must have an email address where Hitachi can forward your loan agreement to.
- Loan value must be between £500-£50,000
Please be advised that there is a 14-day cooling-off period during which you can cancel your loan application, however, as we commence manufacture on receipt of your deposit, after 7 days your order cannot be cancelled so alternative means of payment will be required and you will revert to our usual payment terms and conditions where 90% is paid before installation and the remaining 10% 28 days after.
You can repay your loan in full at any time with a small early settlement fee of £29. This applies to the buy now pay later scheme, when settled within the first 12 months.
If a customer opts to settle their interest-bearing credit loan in full on any given day then the interest on the outstanding balance is recalculated to that day plus an additional 30 days. This, however, should not be confused with an overpayment, as the customer also has the option of making overpayments throughout the course of their interest-bearing loan and this inevitably brings down the outstanding balance along with the interest accruing on the new balance.
Although your commitment is to a minimum monthly repayment, you can make extra payments as and when you please, reducing the length of your loan and the interest you pay.
Reducing balance of Loan
Interest is charged on the outstanding balance only. So increasing your payments reduce the interest you would otherwise pay.
Ordinarily, customers are required to pay a 50% initial deposit, 40% one week before installation and the final 10% 28 days after installation, whereas customers taking advantage of one of our finance packages will only pay an initial 25% deposit which means you can keep your hard-earned savings working for you.
Peace Of Mind
Under the loan agreement, the consumer credit protection act ensures that the lender is also liable for safeguarding any deposit and upholding the guarantee issued by Frameless Glass Curtains Limited (FGC). In summary, by taking advantage of the FGC home improvement plan, instead of paying cash, you are doubly protected should anything go wrong.
What Happens Next?
- Contact FGC who will quote for your home improvement
- An FGC surveyor will come out and take measurements
- Once we have received your completed and signed documentation you will have a 15-minute telephone appointment to go through the loan application process
- Subject to status, you will be notified of the acceptance of your application.
- You pay your 25% deposit and return your signed drawings and contract
- FGC commence manufacture
- Following the installation of your product, all you need to do is sign our satisfaction form and your Hitachi account will be opened for you.
- Your monthly payment will be taken by monthly Direct Debit, one month later for Interest bearing loans, 12 months later for Buy Now Pay Later
- You can control the length of the loan and interest charged by overpaying
- You may settle the loan in full at any time with a small early settlement charge of £29.00 or a months interest dependant on the loan type
Borrowing money is a serious matter. You need to think carefully about whether you can afford the payments over the full term of the loan.
Please be aware that interest is charged from the date the account is opened. Further details and full terms and conditions can be found on your finance agreement. It is important to read all your documentation and understand the details and costs associated with taking advantage of the financial services.
Frameless Glass Curtains Ltd (FGC) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and acts as a credit intermediary and offers credit products provided by Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk Registered Office: Hitachi Capital House, Thorpe Road, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 3HP. Registered in Cardiff under company no. 1630491
FGC is acting as a broker for Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC (the lender).
FGC does not work with any other finance providers.
FGC receive a commission on the interest-bearing loans
FGC cannot give financial advice.
Frameless Glass Curtains Ltd, Company Reg: 06831096, Unit 17E, Altbarn Industrial Estate, Revenge Road, Lordswood, Chatham, Kent ME5 8UD is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and also subject to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Information correct in November 2019